Friday, June 1, 2012

Unit 0 "Construction"

Looking to create a "pre-algebra" unit for the students to begin the year with and to get used to all the itslearning LMS, googlesites, etc. etc.

This will be a good opportunity to see where my students are in terms of motivation, knowledge level, ability to take chances, to make mistakes.

So far . . . I have the pre-assessments for most of the sections.  Have included a link to my google site for help videos and practice.  For this unit, the videos are more of a support than a "lesson leader".  Once I get into the Unit 1 material, I plan to then create more lesson focused videos.

Progress has been made, so . . .

Notes:
itslearning and googledocs seem to work well together
created a voki as a welcome to my google class page

No comments:

Post a Comment