Thursday, June 7, 2012

Software I'll be using . . .

Here's a couple of things I plan to use to flip my classes next school year:


  1. Present.me - you create powerpoints, then you can webcam yourself discussing the slides of the powerpoint - going to use this as the "notes" for my class.  More of a focus on examples with answers and vocabulary.
    1. plan to have students create an ongoing vocabulary page on their eportfolio googe site.
  2. screenr.com - screencast software that I will use to create problem situations / assignment scenarios - will create the lessons using my mimio interactive board software.
  3. socrative.com - an awesome way to get instant feedback from classes - exit tickets, see who watched the video the previous night, or even a quick quiz / game.  This program will work great since each of my students will have a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment